Check this out, ladies and gents!pixie-queen.deviantart.com/jou…
has released a book! AN ACTUAL BOOK! With pages and pages of PRINTED ARTZ
. How can anyone pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity like this! There are even signed copies, for when she inevitably goes big and starts putting beds in art galleries! YOU'LL BE RICH. Also, YOU'LL HAVE HAD YEARS OF THIS BOOK BEING IN YOUR LIFE. Win/Win!
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. It's really incredible, isn't it? That we met, in essence, due to a random number generator
I never, ever expected that 5 years later we'd be here, a couple, with a 3 year relationship that's still going strong, despite the distance. It's incredible that even though we've both grown up over the years we've known each other, we've both helped each other through lots of things, and have grown together because of it all. I never thought I'd get to this point with anyone, let alone someone as wonderful as you. And after everything, we're talking about spending the rest of our lives together, and that makes me so ridiculously happy. You're my star. There's so much I could say to you, so much I want to say about how wonderful you are, how wonderful we are, but it'd be quite cheesy, and it'd go on forever
But hopefully you know when I say "I Love You", I've never known anything so strongly.
2. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BOOOOOOOK (This is a shout out for
who is amazing and has a new art book out! GO BUY THAT CRAP did you see those pictures YOU'RE NOT READY FOR SUCH AMAZING PICTURES but you should buy it anyway)
3. I can't wait until December you guys! It's been a while since I've seen a lot of you, and I can't wait!
Roll on the firing of lasers.
4. I know. I know it's different, I know it's a little bit crazier, but I know, honestly xD; So I'll be here if you need anything, you know I will be <3
5. GODDAMMIT GUYS WHERE DID OUR GAMING NIGHTS GO stupid doing work. I want to play all our games again! Wangmania, zombiewang, gun-comparison simulator WE SHOULD GET ON THIS PRONTO.
6. I hope so hard every single day that you'll be ok. I always dread texting, just in case, but I'm sending one right now. I love you more than you'll ever know, just hang in there, ok? Please.
7. Goddamn, thinking of 10 people is haaaaaaard.
8. Seriously, dude, stop breaking phones!
9. I love you all!
1. Oh man I've done so many of these this is all really boring stuff
2. Judging by people recognising me from before Japan, who I only met briefly in Leeds, I'm pretty noticeable xD
3. Hopefully in a good way.
4. I am still amazed at the fact I'm in such an incredible relationship - I don't think I'll ever not be
5. Spent a year living in Japan as part of my degree (In Japanese) - this experience was freaking insane, and simply mind-blowing. I can't quite believe it happened at all.
6. I am the sole guy living in a house with 4 girls - this causes hilarity and fun-times.
7. No, not in that way, get your mind out of the gutter.
8. I've got canned heat in my heels tonight, baby.
9. I'm in love.
1. Be Kim
2. No seriously, that's about it.
3. I mean before we dated, sure, I'd probably have a list
4. And obviously Kim fits that list
5. But seriously, "Be Kim" kinda sums it up nowadays.
6. Don't need any other rules
7. FINE Be intelligent enough to debate with and all, laid-back enough to do so calmly, and let me know I'm thought about a lot.
8. Honestly though, you really need to be Kim.
1. I love her.
2. Are you ok?
3. GODDAMN I HATE JAPANESE
4. GODDAMN I LOVE JAPANESE
6. Elevator Music
1. Shaved off everything bar a moustache for Movember - I looked sleazy as anything.
2. That's honestly about it.
3. Everything else I've done has got me where I am now
4. And I'm pretty happy with that so
5. I wouldn't change anything.
6. Plus I honestly can't think of anything I go NOOO about now.
2. The Girls (Katy, Fran, Ellie, Milena)
3. Family (obviously)
4. Tota (who pretty much comes under family anyway)
5. everyone else I LOVE YOU ALL OK SEE DAY 1 POINT 9
3. Not having empathy
4. Having 4 arms, seriously, ew
1. The opposite to above
3. Having 2 arms, awww yeaaaah
1. I don't like chocolate orange. Or Jaffa Cakes. (Or Ginger Cake).